Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Oil



















Evening All,

I know it has been forever since I have posted! Lots has happened since I've been away, not all of it good but oh well! I was ill for the whole of January which wasn't great but on the plus side I have started a new job that I absolutely love. Anyway.. back to the skincare side of things I thought I would write a little bit about a product that I have been using for about 3 weeks now and absolutely love. I was sat at home whilst I was ill watching Kaushal Beauty on YouTube and she was talking about this oil she loved and I just had to give it a try. It's not pricey in comparison with a lot of facial oils on the market however for Body Shop I did this it was slightly on the expensive side at £28, however this was before I'd had a chance to try it and it is definitely worth every single pound! I have been using this product every morning and night since purchase, its non greasy and soaks into the skin with ease, it also is a great base for applying makeup as it helps it blend easily on the face rather than caking up like some foundations have the tendency to do. I was slightly hesitant at first about trying this as I have oily skin and was concerned that it would cause and outbreak of spots (not that I need any more of those!) but thankfully it seems to have greatly improved my skin, the slight amount of acne scarring I do have on my face is slowly fading away and all round my skin has improved! The oil has a lovely fragrance, not too strong and the fact that it is made of 99% natural oils was definitely one of the reasons I purchased this, too many products these days are filled with harsh chemicals that just dry out the skin.

I strongly suggest that you all get down to your nearest BodyShop store and I am certain you won't be disappointed :)


No comments