Murad Exfoliating Blemish Treatment Gel


So it seems at the ripe old age of 22 I still haven't grown out of getting spots and am beginning to wonder if this is going to happen. I don't have really bad skin and don't tend to get many spots however I always seem to have at least one or two and its somewhat frustrating! I'll wake up happy that one has disappeared and before you know it another has made an appearance. I am on a mission to find something to combat spots for good however I don't seem to have come across anything yet so if anyone has any good products to recommend please send your ideas my way!

I have however found a product that does seem to work its magic overnight by significantly reducing redness and also either getting rid of or shrinking the spots to near non existence. I hadn't tried any Murad products prior to this but have always heard good things and have read some good reviews also so thought I would give it a go. I apply this product whenever I get any blemishes and apply a small amount to the effected area before I go to bed, it stings a little when applied however the feeling soon goes away and its worth it if you are going to wake up with a clearer complexion the next day! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that suffers with mild acne or the odd bout of spots as it has really helped me and is not too expensive!

x

1 comment

  1. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog when done.

    xx
    Ly♡

    ReplyDelete