LiBrow

There are no words to describe how much I love this product. I am always sceptical about products like these and have always thought it was just a con to make you spend money with no real results. However this product has really proved me wrong. For years I have wanted my eyebrows to look thick and shapely again, I am sure others can relate to the regretful destroying of eyebrows during their schools years, I ruined mine. It had never really bothered me too much until one day my lovely boyfriend kindly told me 'you could park a bus in between your eye brows', then that was it I was on a mission to get my lovely dark thick eyebrows back into shape again! Everywhere I looked I saw girls with amazingly shaped eyebrows and I just wanted mine to look the same. I got talking to one of my friends (http://www.sarahtrademark.com/) who had tried out LiBrow and told me to give it a go!

I had a read up and was kindly sent this product to try out along with LiLash which I cannot wait to try! After speaking to my friend I was advised to apply this product every night before I went to sleep to gradually encourage hair growth back to the area and densify the hair that is currently there, after a couple of weeks I could already see the results. I have not plucked my eyebrows in over a month now which is a massive achievement for me as I used to pluck them the moment I saw a stray hair I didn't like. I have been using the product for over a month now every night and can see a huge difference in my eyebrows, before they were very thin and I had to draw them on in places to even them out and it is such a good feeling knowing I won't have to do that again!

I would really encourage who like me want a fast, easy and effective brow thickening treatment then visit https://www.lilash.com/librow/.

x

3 comments

  1. omg it really made your eyebrows grow again!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely brow shape!
    Glad you're seeing an improvement in them :)
    I wish sparse hair was my brow problem... mine are not identical in any way :/

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete