Fushi Really Good Hair Oil




Another of my most recent purchases was Fushi Really Good Hair Oil from Feel Unique, after reading the reviews I decided to take a gamble and try it out. It was only £16 which I felt was very reasonable in comparison to many of the expensive hair oils currently on the market, many of which I have tried and they have failed me and my hair. However this Fushi oil is something different. One word. AMAZING. This stuff really brings your hair to life, my hair was limp and dry prior to trying this product, but even after one use you can 100% see and feel a difference in your hair. It contains Argan, Indian Jasmine & Coconut oils which deeply condition your hair and another bonus is it smells divine. For best results with this product I would recommend massaging into the roots and through to the ends, wrapping in a towel and leaving over night so that the oil works its way into your hair. I can assure you when you wash it out the next morning you will feel like a different person! I hope you all find this product as spectacular as I did.

X

No comments